Jumper Wire Insertion Machine –Jumper wire 88
The Jumper Wire 88 inserts wire from bulk input packages at rates up to 32,500cph, while maintaining an outgoing board quality of 75ppm or better.
The Jumper Wire 88 inserts wire from bulk input packages into printed circuit boards with the flexibility to handle a wide range of wire spans without changing tooling. Exceptional outgoing board quality levels of 75ppm or better with high insertion speeds and zero wire scrap deliver superior price performance and yields. An intuitive operator interface that is common with other Universal Through-Hole equipment offers easy operation, diagnostics, data management and a graphical product editor.
- –33,000 CPH
- –Zero Scrap – zero scrap leads
- –Highest reliability in the industry (75 ppm)
- –Programmable clinch angles 25° to 75° from vertical
- –Manual Load or Automatic PCB Load/Unload
- –Simple–to–use operator environment
- –5 to 33mm spans